Friday, January 18, 2008

School Holidays

The boys dancing in the rain New Years Eve with all of thier glow sticks on. Of course it looked so much better in the dark.

I cant believe we only have one week left before school starts again. The last 5 weeks have gone so fast. We have had pretty casual holidays nothing to exciting, a couple of birthday partys, lots of inside play (and unfortunately messy outside play) with all of the rain we have had in the last couple of weeks.

Michael went to Airlie Beach for a Work / Holiday trip he hopped onto the plane in a rainy Brisbane got off the plane at Airlie to a 35 degree beautifully sunny day and same on return, his plane actually got delayed because of storms in Brisbane.

We were actually at a birthday party when the storm went over and lightning hit a tree in the park we were at, very scary, poor Seth cried for about 10 mins.
While Michael was in Airlie I got my Dad to come over and help me rebuild my front fence will have some more photos of the finished product but am just waiting for my Brother in Law to make the gate for me. Funny thing was the Saturday was the first dry day in ages and I got so totally burnt that I am peeling (still). I very,very rarely peel. I was a little bit sore. LOL. My Dad is such a champ THANKYOU SO MUCH (doing most of the work) for helping me.

So looking forward to seeing it fully finished.

Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

1 comment:

Giovanna Scott said...

A fence!! How nice. Still dreaming about mine.