Saturday, December 27, 2008

Internet

I was reminded today that I haven't posted for a really long time. I know but I have been having major internet and phone problems.
Long story short to try and save some money on my monthly bills Ive gone wireless and the reception is really, really CRAP!!!! Optus has told me that since I have cancelled my land line they have a policy not to reconect blah blah blah. 2 hours and nine people later I got one month free on both home and internet. So now it may take me 5 times of reconnecting just to see one page. (I am not exagerating)

One good thing about the crap internet connection is that I haven't been spending hours on the computer like I used to and I am actually getting other things done that I have been procrastinating like my garden and my house.

So for those of you out there who check up on me every now and then I am well and plodding along........I still check blogs when I get a chance and when the internet lets me.

Thanks
Tanya xxxooo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how much we can achieve when we give the old PC a break...

You are missed, but at least there is a silver lining to your connection issues... I bet your garden and house look fabulous.

Bxo