Saturday, October 10, 2009

Work and Play

Quick catch up

~ I now work at Bilo in the fruit and veg department which I love. The work is full on and constant never have time to think I am bored I have nothing to do, and I get to go to work and go home and not have to think about it until the next day. The crew I work with are all awesome and fun. Teacher Aide is on hold for now until the boys get a little older.

~ The Boys are doing well. Tristan has just finished his first year of Rugby League and LOVED IT!! Seth has given up on Gymnastics even though he was doing so well and had started training for competitions they are now both doing swimming lessons.

~ Michael has had a rough year he stuffed up his pelvis and had nearly 3 months off work and then the whole financial crisis and the building trade going to the shit etc..........hence the reason I am now working.

~ Other than that all is good and I am finally having a life again and partying with my new friends from work and getting paid for working instead of all of the volunteer work I was doing at the school trying to get paid work.

Will be back soon with some photos
Love Life
Tanya

No comments: