Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Quick layouts


I have been doing some seriously quick pages lately. Just almost chucking them together for the sake of getting them done. For the first time in ages I have actually been wanting to scrap and have been trying to every chance I get. So hence the quick layouts got to get them done while the want is there.

Hopefully soon ( in the next couple of weeks ) everything at school with the tuckshop re-opening, not as many meetings or as much paper work for me, and all of the fundraising stuff coming to an end for the year & school holidays. I might get a chance to scrap more, if the boys let me that is, maybe I can come up with some good bribes.


Sorry for the horrible photos it was rain out and this was the best light I could find.

Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: