Thursday, September 27, 2007

School Holidays

With the much anticipated school holidays here I have to admit I am ready for school to go back. We have already had several play dates and a Train ride day (Nambour to Morayfield and back again) Which was an adventure all on it's own. Today we went to the movies to see the Rat one and now I am home totally exhausted and in need of a holiday to get over this (unfinished) week. LOL. Seriously it has been fun so far but I think we need to slow down a bit and with a the weekend ahead of us I am thinking of spending a couple of days at home to mellow out before I am hit with another FULL ON week next week.

So next week we are going to the Gold Coast for a couple of days just me and the boys Michael has opted to go to work (He is all Gold Coasted out) So me and the boys are doing a whatever goes holiday no plans I am really excited about visiting my friend and seeing her new baby girl. Cant wait.

And amongst all of that I have actually been able (and have actually wanted to) get some scrap pages done. YAAAHHH I am very excited because I haven't had the desire to scrap which has been a bit of a shock to me (as all of you scrap girls will understand) So here are the pages I have done this week.
This is me and my date at my year 10 Debuton Ball.
This one is this months 123 challenge page which I thought I had better enter since I was lucky enough to choose one of the criteria for this month, ripped paper and the other two are no flowers at all and transparencies. This is actually a take two of this page I had originally used the small dot craft paper for the background but Darling Seth thought because I accidentally left it on his desk that it was his to cut up. That will teach me!!

This is using a whole heap of embellishments out of my Scrapbook City August swap packAnd this is my Daisychain monthly challenge kit.Thanks for looking

Love Always

Tanya xxxooo

No comments: