Monday, July 07, 2008

So you think you can dance?

Really bad photos taken on my mobile. The first is Kate and Graeme This Kate with three of the hottest guys Anthony, Graeme and Henry!! This was my fav dance.

I know I can't dance like that anymore but I sure would have liked getting up on stage and having a go with this guy, HENRY. The concert was pretty good but I would have liked a little bit more build up it was more like going to a play than a concert. It started at 7 and went until 9 nothing before and nothing after.
So looking forward to the American SYTYCD starting soon.


School holidays are moving along slowly even more with this rain that will not go away. I took the boys on a train ride today from Nambour to Mooloolah we played in the park for a hour and then got the train home again. The boys loved it but they just couldn't sit still on the train it is all too exciting for them.


Love Always

Tanya xxxooo

No comments: