Saturday, July 26, 2008

Where does the time go????


The School holidays (which seem like a year ago) were full and exhausting. First week was great lots of shopping and sewing!!! Spotlight had a 20% off everything sale (I HATE THAT PLACE) so armed with lots of material I had a great week of sewing, visiting parks, markets, skateboard parks etc. and the boys had a great week with no school. Tristan had a little stomach bug but it only put him out of action for one day which allowed more time for sewing. I made more than these two out fits but they are in the dirty cloths.


Second week started off with the best intentions along with a friends and lots of kids we caught the train for fun got off at a park played for an hour then caught the train home. Fun. This is where the drama starts I wont go into to much detail but it was a big week for all. My brother-in-law collapsed with exhaustion and depression so we got to look after his two boys for a few nights which was fun but then Seth got really sick he ended up having gastro for 6 days the poor thing was soooooo sick he couldn't move and the two ring-ins had horrible coughs and head colds and hubby got a touch of the gastro and a headache, male syndrome. LOL. (Tristan was healthy, thank goodness) Big Week and very worrying but all is good now after lots of doctor visits for everyone involved!!
I have so much admiration for women with more than a couple of kids cause four boys aged between 2 and 6 was alot of work but I managed to get so much done cause I never had a chance to stop.
So glad school is back I finally got a day to my self this week and I was so lost I felt guilty sitting down but had to force my self to. (cough....cough...) Seriously I am so ready to go back to work at least you get a break while you are there.
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: