Monday, May 14, 2007

Busy, busy, busy..........

I can't believe it has been two weeks since I last blogged. Have done heaps lately so I might do a quick review.




  • Mothers day stall at the school. I had fun making some cute little magnet backed note pads. I made about 20. and my darling Sister also made a whole heap.

  • I finally got around to using one of my birthday vouchers. A pedicure!!! It was fabulous. I got to sit in a massage chair and have my feet pampered. I love the little flowers she did on my nails.
  • My little Preppy got his first certificate at the school parade. It was so beautiful to see the look on his face cause he didn't know he was getting it. Photo is really bad cause I couldn't get close to the stage because of the kids. But I did get it on my new video camera. LOL.
  • Also I replaced my laundry sink unit ALL BY MYSELF. It was so much fun ripping the old one out!! but a little bit harder to get the new one in but I managed and I didn't need any males to help!!!
  • While I was on such a girl power kick I also chopped down a tree ALL BY MYSELF with a hatchet and a pair of clippers, {it took me two days of stop and starting} then loaded it all onto hubby's ute and took it all to the dump. Sethy helped out a little bit with the cutting up and the emptying at the dump.
  • Today I had a lovely lunch with my Mummy and Sister, a belated Mothers Day. Great food and Great company.

It is amazing how much stuff you can get done when you set your mind to it. This weeks challenge is to put a new cistern on the toilet. I have already bought it now I just have to find the time and energy.

Love Always

Tanya xxxooo

No comments: