Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Indoor Cricket

Michael had his Indoor cricket grand final on last night and it was the first (and last) game that I have taken the boys to. They didn't enjoy it at all and by 9.30pm they and I were very tired and so ready to go home. Michael lost by the way. They only lost by 35 runs which for the team they played wasn't too bad and considering thier best player didn't turn up. ??How can you forget a grand final after playing all season??

My mummy bought me a video camera yah!!! I have already got about a half hour ticked up on tape. I taped some of Michael's cricket and when we got home I asked if he wanted to watch and he didn't find that very funny considering they lost and he thinks that he played like shit and didn't want to be reminded. Maybe in a couple of weeks he will stop feeling sorry for himself and watch it.

I have been busy trying to do some craft stuff for the Mother's Day Fundraising stall at the school. I spent all day Sunday and got 6 plaques done went to check them on Monday and Seth had broken 3 of them. I managed to salvage 2 of them but one was too far gone. I wasn't a happy mummy!!! At this rate I wont be helping them make much money.

Love Always
Tanya

1 comment:

Giovanna Scott said...

LOL about Michael's game. He might thinks he's alright after he's turned 50 and hobbling with his Zimmer Frame!! Sorry about the plaques Seth broke - that's why I don't do those things...until the kids are all gone!!
Hope you had a good M Day!!