Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Crusty's

My Boys all went to see the Crusty Demons of Dirt on Saturday night and all had a great time. Lots of exciting stories the next day but I think my hubby enjoyed it the most!! LOL.
Then of course they had to take the bikes for a spin on Sunday just to pretend they are as good as the Crusty riders. Especially with the new addition to our motorbike family (Mummy not happy with Daddy's purchase) a quad bike. Of course in usual fashion my two boys had the devil in them and would not pose for a nice photo with their new friends. If it is not one it is the other.

The beautiful Mount Pomona on the Sunshine Coast this is where the property is that the boys go riding on. I really love this place it is so pretty.
Lots more news to come in my next post just have to get some photos.......... Babies and engagements.
Love Always
Tanya


1 comment:

Giovanna Scott said...

LOL the quad bike Tanya!!!
Just think, he can't complain if you splurge on scrap supplies....EVER!! pmsl..

love to all