Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tagged

Tagged by BEC

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Fact 1:- I am Vice president of the P&C Committee for Pacific Paradise State School (and I haven't got a clue what I am doing LOL)

Fact 2:- I love reading Jackie Collins Books

Fact 3:- I am currently listening to the Duets soundtrack on cassette that I found today while cleaning

Fact 4:- I rarely clean (dust) unused places thats why I only just found it after how many years

Fact 5:- I love the TWIN PEAKS series....Love love loved it

Fact 6:- {Bad Habit} I dont tend to pack things away instead I procratinate and I stack them to make a bench look cleaner I can thank Mum for this bad habit. We are stackers or the dreaded Bowl of no return.

Fact 7:- I find it really difficult to throw things that aren't broken away but I keep buying new things to replace the old. My hubby is worse than me.

I now tag Gigi, Michelle, Leisha, Angela that will do for now.

There you go a few things that you may not have known about me.

Bye for now
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

4 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my gosh Tanya! I have searched everywhere for a fellow twin peaks junkie! I have the first series on dvd and have watched it at least three times in the past 2 years! I love it too!

Giovanna Scott said...

You two crack me up. I think I got bored of TP after episode 3!!! DH loved it, we were just talking about it last night -- freaky!! Thanks for the tag - nice to see you out and about. Coming to visit soon...stay tuned.

xxGi

Jeni O'Connor said...

Thanks for dropping by Tanya. How lovely are you. Hope to see more of you at S&C

Alicia Barry said...

I LOVED Twin peaks too. It was scuh a great show. Would love to sit down and watch it again some time. I have finally updated my blog too.