Sunday, April 15, 2007

Fairy Dust

Tristan and Seth were playing outside this morning and Seth came running inside so excited that there was a storm coming and it was raining.
SETH: Come and look!!!! Mum, come and look. (So out I go to see the storm and the very, very, very light shower that is passing over.)
ME: Wow Seth how exciting it is raining.
TRISTAN: It isn't raining it's FAIRY DUST.
My heart melted!!! Tristan is such a boy with his bike and motorbike and scooters etc. he sometimes comes out with the most beautiful things.

This is my week 8 entry for the others team in the Scrapbook City Reality Scrap Comp, it was a bit late but better late than never.
This is my first ever entry in the HOW DARE YOU challenge I really loved doing this page cause I have wanted to scrap these photos for ages and now I finally have!


Thankyou every-one for your well wishes, I am feeling much better, although the virus seems to be hanging around a little bit but hopefully the worst of it is gone.

Love Always

Tanya xxxooo

2 comments:

Giovanna Scott said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Aren't boys cute ... sometimes!!
Stay well.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tanya,
Just browsing your blog. Thought i'd say hi and hope to see you tomorrow at Shilah's christening. Luv ya heaps....
Hails xoxox