Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Long week

This is my first ever entry in the 123 Challenge. The March challenge criteria was 1. Stitching 2.Black and White 3. Three or more photos. So I did this page with photos of my beautiful nephew, Joshua, with Grandma and Grandpa. This is my week 8 instalment of the reality scraps comp now that I am an other I actually get credit for my layouts now and don't just look like a hanger on.....er.
The writing says:-
My Dreamed of Reality V's My Reality

I would be a super hero - I am just a super mum
I would live in a huge house - I live in a cute little house
I would have 3 children - I have two beautiful boys (three children if you include my husband)
Would marry a movie star - Married my darling husband (who thinks he is a movie star)
Would have heaps & heaps of money - Living comfortably and happily

The photo was taken a my friends, Paul and Hailey's fancy dress party a couple of years ago.

Pacific Paradise had it's first school disco for the year last Friday night. They had a prep to year 3 dance starting at 5pm till 6.30pm and then the rest of the school was 6.30 till 8.30pm. Tristan and Seth lasted about an hour before they both came to me in unison crying their eyes out for various reasons, luckily Michael was there helping so I just got him to take them home so I could stay and help out with the rest of the dance. It was a great success for the school fundraising and the kids all had a great night. (Except mine of course LOL)
Nothing much else has been happening. I have managed to catch some damn virus and it has really knocked me about I have had fevers, sore muscles and joints, major headaches, fluid retention and a rash all over my body I have been a walking zombie for the last week living on Nurofen plus and anti-histamines. The doctors have done heaps of blood tests so hopefully I will know something soon.
Until next time
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: