Saturday, April 21, 2007

Another week gone

Took Tristan to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Monday for his last "mummy day" in a while. We had heaps of fun, movie then McDonald's for lunch and a little bit of shopping. I love spending time with Tristan now he is getting a little bit older.


First week back at school after Tristan's first ever school holidays took me a while to get back into the swing of things like school lunches and getting to school on time. Tuesday morning I had another P&C meeting, I am learning heaps about the school and everything that is involved.


Today we went to watch our friends daughter get christened. Miss "Shiolah Jade" so beautiful. Then back to their place for a couple of drinks it was a lovely day.

Tristan all dressed up so handsome. (By the way Grandma, Tristan loves his outfit he raved on about is all day. He loves that there is a singlet under the good shirt and even though he was sweating he refused to take off the good shirt.)
Couldn't have put it better myself. We were making stuff this afternoon with bottles and junk and grey tape. Well Seth thought that this was the best place for his. And considering it has just taken my over half and hour to get him to bed I think I might see if we have enough to tape him down as well. LOL.
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE those eyes.

Love always

Tanya xxxooo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those eyes are cute!

By the way, I tagged you

http://becpullen.typepad.com/happydays/2007/04/tagged.html

xBec
P.S. I lost your email addy