Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Busy Weekend


I dropped my parents off, Saturday morning for their P&O Pacific Star holiday around the Tropical Islands. They were so excited, it was so cute, this is their first holiday where they have needed passports.
After dropping them off we went for a drive over to Scrapbook City to check out their "Garage Sale" Picked up a few goodies. We also went for a drive up Mt Cootha the boys kept running away for me so we didn't stay long they had been in the car for too long so we headed to my cousins for a Tupperware / BBQ. It was lovely the kids were free to run around the back yard with the Dads and us Mums sat inside enjoying a Cocktail while we watched the Tupperware demonstration. So after setting off at 8.30am we finally arrived home at about 9.30pm.
Monday morning I had the Carpet cleaner and pest control rock up at 7.30am WAY...WAY....too early. Michael was home cause the weather was too crappy for him to work so he dropped both of the boys off at school it was fantastic!! now he cant ever say he doesn't know where to go. After the cleaning guys finally left I had to go to a fundraising meeting for the school. Then I went up to a cute little salon at the back of Nambour called "Studio 4560" Where my good friend Hayley Braggs, Super Hairdresser !!! was training an apprentice and I daringly allowed her to do what ever she wanted. This is the end result. I LOVE IT!! Hayley actually straightened it with a little flick on the end which looked really cute but I ran out of time this morning and luckily it just sat right with a clip in the side and a little hair product to defrizz. Michael HATES it he likes my hair long but I am really happy and think I will keep it like this for a while.

Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tanya,
I think your hair looks great. A change is always a good thing, it gives you a bit of a lift because it's something different. And it makes it even better if you love the finishing result.I'll talk to you soon...
Luv Always.... Hails xoxox

Giovanna Scott said...

IT LOOKS GREAT!!!! Wish I had that much nerve to cut mine that short. Way to go Tanya.
xx Gi