Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Frog Story



> In two days tomorrow will be yesterday.

> Today is no special day and I have no particular reason for writing to you...

> I have no news to tell you....

> nor any problems to discuss with you....

> or gossip to tell you...

> It's only one of those happy moments...

> when I thought of you... and I would like to share these thoughts with you...


MANY SMILES BEGIN BECAUSE OF ANOTHER SMILE...


> and if you don't smile, then I believe you must be dead!!!

> Always have good self esteem...

> Take care of your friends, especially those dearest to you...

> Take care of your body...

> But most of all find time to relax...

> Big Hug from your friend...


> To The World You Might Be One Person;

> But To One Person You Might Be the World.


I got this in an Email today and thought I would share it with everyone who wishes to read my blog.


Big Hugs to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Love Always

Tanya xxxooo


No comments: