Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Names Database

My sister just sent me the link for this cool site. You can contact people you went to school with and you will be surprised at how many people are actually registered. NAMES DATABASE so go and have a look for your self, it doesn't cost anything to have your details there and if you want to contact someone it only costs $12US to join for a year. I have already contacted someone and exchanged two emails and I only joined last night. GREAT IDEA!!!!


The Paper Craft Festival is on in Brisbane this weekend and I so desperately want to go but I dont know if I am going to be able to. But I will definately try.


The Circle Journal I am doing through Scrapbook City should be finishing up this week so if you need more time just let me know through an email (due to the site being shut down). tanyareedy@optusnet.com.au


This is my last couple of layouts for the Reality challenge ( I know I am not in the comp anymore but I am having so much fun with the challenges)
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanya your layouts are just fabulous, I love all the detail.

Anonymous said...

Great layout Tanya!

Anonymous said...

Whose that super sexy redhead with you in the spa?

When are you coming to sleep over?

e