Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Secret is out

I am no longer an intruder (OHHHHH AHHHHH) in the Scrapbook City Reality Scraps Competition. I am now an OTHER. Which means I can openly compete and earn points towards my loyalty membership. Who knows what other tricks Sara and Alicia have up their sleeves for the rest of the competition.

Sethy freaked us out today "he has a double jointed thumb", he was laughing as he was walking towards us with his thumb touching his wrist. I thought he had broken it and the pain hadn't kick in yet but he showed us over and over again. It looks so cool I will definitely have to get a photo of in case he grows out of it.

I went to the movies today to see the Illusionist. It was a really nice movie, a little bit slow but an interesting movie with very good actors.

Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

1 comment:

Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Congrats on becoming an OTHER! Looking forward to more LOs from you!