Sunday, February 25, 2007

Mini Album and other scrapping stuff

This is my week three instalment for the Reality Scraps comp at Scrapbook City the criteria was "Back to Basics with Bazzill"
- So we couldn't use any patterend paper or any other embelishments
- we had to make our own embelishment with the basis of the embelishment being Bazzil
- we had to use either (or both) of decorative edge Bazzill or Bling Bazzill
- and 2 other bazzills of our choice and at least one photo.
- Plus we had to do our own hand cut title and have journalling somewhere on the page.

So I made my embelishment by tracing around some Heidi Swapp masks onto the Bling Bazzill and then cutting around them, then added some crystal flowers to make my embelishment and hand cut title
I used green, purple and black bazzill to mat my photos and I journalled around the photos






Love Always

Tanya xxxooo

No comments: