Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tristan's New Shoes


Firstly Tristan can write his name all by himself. This is the first time I have ever seen him do it without any help. I am a proud mum.

Secondly my parents bought Tristan a new pair of school shoes on Tuesday and he insisted on wearing them to bed. After his bath he got his school uniform on for the following day and put his shoes on and went to bed (EARLY!!!!!) I just went and checked on him tonight and he has put them on again for sleeping. How funny, I love it when kids latch on to something unexpected and just wont let go.

Thirdly HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!!! Hope you had a lovely day.

Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

2 comments:

Giovanna Scott said...

LMAO re the shoes!! I know exactly where you're coming from!!! Is it a "boy" thing???

Giovanna Scott said...

Oh, and where are your layouts??? Are you scrapping LOL>