Thursday, February 08, 2007

5 Years Old




Tristan had his birthday yesterday I can't believe I have a 5 year old son!!!!!!!!!! I know he is only going to get older, and everyone says it goes so fast but it isn't until you look back that seems to have gone so fast.

So because he got a couple of presents yesterday morning and he was having heaps of fun playing with them I once again had a really hard time trying to get him to prep and actually into the class room. The teachers aide had to come out and get him again and I had to leave him there screaming. This morning I let him take one of his toys for show and tell so he was much happier to stay and let me go.

I didn't make into the top 20 for the Scrapbook City Reality Scraps competition but a huge congrats to the girls who did. Hope you all have a blast and challenge yourselves to do something new each week. Even though I didn't make the top twenty I am still going to play along and do all of the challenges so that I can challenge myself which is one of the reason I entered in the first place.

Untill next time

Love Always

Tanya xxxooo

No comments: