Sunday, February 11, 2007

Birthday Party

Tristan had his birthday party yesterday at Hungry Jack's and believe it or not I forgot my camera!!!!!!!!! But my friend had her camera there so I took some photos and will just have to get them off her later.


I did my first Friday Night Games with Scrapbook City which was fun. Our {the ones who aren't in the top 20} challenge for the night was to do a 6"x6" page on our day today. I haven't ever done a 6x6 before and found it really hard. Plus I had just bought some new stamps on Friday and was dying to use them so after I had stuffed around with them for about an hour I only had about 10mins to assemble my page, take a photo of it, resize it and upload it. So I kind of threw it together wasn't happy with the end result but I have since turned it into an 8x8 and I think it looks much better.

Third week of prep tomorrow lets hope we make it there without any tears {PLEASE!}

Love Always

Tanya xxxooo

2 comments:

Jeni O'Connor said...

Tanya thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Good on you for entering the reality scrap comp.

What a gorgeous pic of you.

we must be neighbours.

Happy scrappin',
Jeni

Giovanna Scott said...

Layout looks great Tanya. Can't believe Tristan's such a big boy now. M turns 6 in May....it doesn't go quickly love!!! Feeling every year of it (heehee)