Saturday, June 09, 2007

Brisbane Paper Craft Fair

I cant wait until tomorrow..........The Paper Craft show in Brisbane where I am doing a class with the wonderful NGAIRE BARTLAM so looking forward to it. Plus I will get to catch up with this beautiful lady, Gigi. And hopefully get to meet some of the ladies from the Scrapbook City Shop that I have been talking to online for ages now but never meet face to face. Very Exciting!!!!

This is a layout Gigi did, of her son Mackinley and my son Tristan when we meet for the first time. The boys got along immediately and they had a great time keeping me and Gigi on our toes for the day.

Well I had better make sure I have got everything packed for the class.

Love Always

Tanya xxxooo

1 comment:

Alicia Barry said...

Hope you have an awesome time.