Friday, June 15, 2007

Paper craft was fun.

After a big weekend and a busy week and a late night, I some how managed to wake at 6am this morning wide awake enough that I had to get up. I tried to go back to sleep but I could hear the garbage trucks driving around and I just couldn't switch my darn brain off.


The Paper Craft Show was excellent I had a lovely day with Gigi, Such a beautiful person inside and out!! I got to meet the beautiful NGAIRE BARTLAM and I did her class which was very relaxed and heaps of fun. Thanks to Gigi for the photo can you believe I forgot my camera??


I also got to meet a few of the ladies that I chat to online thought the Scrapbook City Website. A big hello to Loulou and Gayle and it was lovely to meet my fellow "Twin Peaks addict" Angela, looking forward to catching up at the Scrap Retreat next month.

So after a lovely relaxing day I came home to an absolute pig sty my kitchen looked like someone (SETH) had just stood at one corner and thrown Milo all over the floor and there was just stuff everywhere it took me until 10pm to clean up. Not happy!

Tristan had his first ever School Sports day on Thursday. They all did so good and it was heaps of fun for them all. I again forgot my camera (I don't know where my memory is lately) so I have to get some photos off the other mums and I will post them later.

Today we are off to the NAMBOUR SHOW so excited for the kids they are going to love it.

Better get ready. Love Always

Tanya xxxooo

1 comment:

Giovanna Scott said...

Awww shucks!!! Inside and out??!!! I had a great day hanging out Tanya. Do it again next term on the Sun Coast..okay?!!!