Saturday, June 30, 2007

School Holidays

Well it is Saturday night and Michael and the boys have just got home from watching the Transformers Movie at the cinema and they are all very excited so I have retreated to the computer because I can not get a normal word out of them.





Can you believe it is school holidays and I have NO CAR. I put it in on Monday for an insurance approval (just some old body work) and they rang me and said do you mind if we start it now I OK'ed it thinking it would be a couple of days but I am not getting it back until next wednesday!!! Lucky everyone has been willing to come and visit us or come and pick us up.





Tomorrow, middle of the school holidays and a Sunday at that and I have a P&C meeting. Then on Monday I have a Fundraising meeting I thought on school holidays I wouldn't have to worry about any of this stuff, like I have a life anyway?!? LOL





Today I went to a "Scrapbook wholesalers closing down sale" (they have been closing down for about 6 months now) I got heaps of albums!! 8x8 $4 and 12x12 $7 and $10 nice albums too not just plain vinal ones. So now I have no excuse but to put all of my finished pages into their albums. PMSL like that will ever happen.

I leave you with this beautiful photo of my boys. Tristan grabbed Seth the other day and said mum quick take a photo of us. Poor Seth had no choise in the matter. Just love them to bits!!!






Love Always

Tanya xxxooo

P.S. The count down is on until the Scrapbook City Retreat only 4 weeks to go. Very excited!!!

No comments: