Saturday, July 07, 2007

Bad Haircuts and no car


Sorry I didn't realize that it had been so long since I had blogged, I have been reading everyone else's blogs and commenting but didn't even think of visiting my own. Thanks for the nudge Bec!!




Well for the last two weeks I have been CAR-less. I was supposed to get it back Tuesday / Wednesday but I didn't get it back until 4pm Thursday. Although it has been good, having an excuse to stay at home for once, but very difficult being school holidays. One good thing is that if you cant go anywhere it limits your spending, something I should be working on anyway. We still managed a couple of ventures out, and a bus ride that Tristan thought was just dandy.

Plus Wednesday we had an interesting visit from Gigi and her two boys Mackinley and Rainer, lets just say I think Gigi and I needed a bottle of wine each at the end of that day!! How can two boys get along so beautifully and then instantly NOT??? (Tristan and Mackinley) Age old question ARE BOYS REALLY FROM MARS???


As for the Haircut........ OMG!!! I am so disappointed I LOVED my last haircut and agonised over staying short or growing it out and finally I decided on getting it cut again. Now this is the stupid part!! instead of going back to the hairdresser (1/2 hour drive away) who did the beautiful cut I went to the local hairdresser who only does cuts and you don't need an appointment. Easy hey. Well I took in photos and everything but ended up with a cut that looks nothing like my last one. The one thing I kept stressing to her is I don't want it to look like someone stuck a bowl on my head and cut around it!! But alas it does. Luckily my hair grows fast. One good thing is that I have finally gotten rid of all of the Red from when I dyed it last year. Horrible photo this was taken just after I walked out of the salon. NOT HAPPY JAN!! I'm sure in a couple of months I will look back on this and laugh.
So there you go Bec this is my DAY 1 photo (Yuk) but I think instead of doing a photo a day I might do a photo a week at least until my hair grows enough to go and get it styled properly.
LOVE ALWAYS
Tanya xxxooo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you updated your blog :P
Your hair looks good! But there is nothing worse than walking out of the hair dressers not happy!
Can't wait to see your week 2 photo!
xBec