Friday, July 13, 2007

Week 2 Photo


Instead of the photo a day challenge I am doing a photo a week challenge for myself. So here is a photo of me at 11pm sitting in front of the computer and just realizing I was due to update my blog.
Once again I forgot my camera. Tristan had a teddy bear picnic on this morning and all of the kids had a ball. Tristan ate so much sugar today he was beaming all afternoon. I am so lucky the teacher's aide is doing a photo disk for each of the kids this year cause otherwise I would have missed out on some fantastic photos.
Thanks to Gigi for tagging me AGAIN.... lol that's ok I don't know if I have 8 random & interesting??? facts about me today. Lets see if my brain is switched on.
1. I wear ugg boots permanently during winter & thongs all summer, when I studied at TAFE (2005) I had to buy a pair of shoes that covered my toes for work place health and safety cause I didn't own any other than my high heel boots.
2. I have changed all of the washers in all of the taps in my house, and replaced the toilet cistern, and pulled out and put in a new laundry basin. Domestic / Renovator goddess!!
3. I have a black cat named SWEET
4. I met my husband and started dating when I was only 16. We got married when I was 20 and had our first baby when I was 24.
5. I am the vice-president of the Pacific Paradise State School P&C. (and have no idea what I am doing)
6. My favourite colour is purple.
7. I wear a size 10 shoe.
8. I love to drive.
There you go not very exciting. I am not going to tag anyone cause I have seen this tag on every one's blogs that I visit.
Have a great weekend
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Tanya...just thought would drop by and say Hi! I am loving the 'do'...it looks great!

Alicia Barry said...

very cute hair and photo Tanya.

Giovanna Scott said...

Thanks for doing the Tag Tanya!! LOL ... you ARE a goddess!! The hair's looking good.