Monday, July 30, 2007

Retreat was GREAT!!



A BIG HELLO to everyone I meet at the Scrapbook City Retreat on the weekend. I am so sleep deprived and unfortunately have come home to 3 very sick Males. Bummer! Maybe next week I will catch up on some sleep.


The Retreat was so much fun I ate waaaaaaayyyyyyyy to much cause the food was delicious but I am a bit of a garbage disposal I love just about all food. I can't believe I even skipped two deserts and an afternoon tea. I was just too full. The "P" party we had on Saturday night was hilarious just about everyone of the 60 women got dressed up in some type of "P". The photo is of the regulars from the forum. It is so good to finally meet you all!! I loved all of the classes especially Carol Janson's even though I forgot all of my photos can you believe it they were on my scrap desk at home all weekend. So for one of my challenge pack layouts I borrowed a photo off Liz (thanks Liz) just so my page looked finished. Thanks to Janette, Janet and Liz for being such great table buddies hope to see you all at the next one.
All of the class packs were amazing and very generous THANKYOU so much Liesa and Kerry for a great weekend and to top it off I won an awesome AROUND THE BLOCK BAG full of goodies. I couldn't believe it, it was the last draw for the weekend. YAHHH. I will add some more photos over the next week but I have to go and get some sleep before one of the boys wake up again.
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you had a great time on the retreat!
Hope that your boys are feeling better soon.
xBec