Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A challenge for me

I got this off of Bec's Blog and I Quote

"Pay It Forward
Yesterday, I was visiting Janelle's blog and I was one of the luck three people to have left a comment on her blog for the Pay it Forward challenge. I have always loved Janelle's work and I am so excited that I will be receiving something that she has made. The Challenge goes something like this: "The first three people to join me by leaving a comment on my blog will receive a handmade gift from me. I have 365 days to make it and send. Hopefully it won't take me that long though. Then each of you three must also put this on your blog and get three people each to sign up. Then you make your three people a handmade gift". So hopefully there will be three bloggers out there that will want a handmade gift from me {fingers crossed :o) } All you have to do is put this fun challenge up on your blog and lets keep it going. So any takers? anyone......anyone.......anyone?
Happy Days!"

I hope Bec doesn't mind me cutting and pasteing her blog entry but I couldn't be bothered retyping it in my own words. So if there is anyone that is interested in recieving a hand made gift from me feel free to leave a comment.

Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that I am not meant to leave a comment here but I want something made by you! Please??