Saturday, August 11, 2007

Humpty Dumpty

What is the one song you do not want to hear at 2am in the morning coming from you 3 yr old who has only been sleeping in the top bunk for 1 week? Humpty Dumpty!!! That's right I woke up with the biggest fright, jumped up, ran into his room and the little toad was still asleep. Singing in his sleep. So I stayed in his room for a little while just to make sure but he didn't wake up until 7am.


123 Challenge. This is Tristan's entry for last month. He received a special mention cause he is the first ever child to enter and the girls were so impressed with his efforts. Seriously he did this all him self the only thing I did was write Aunty Donna. It was so good to have him sit down and scrapbook with me and when he was finished he said "I am going to win the competition." So cute he was so proud.

This is my effort for July. I didn't win anythingLook I can finally get my hair tied back!!! Yah Thanks for visiting

Love Always

Tanyaxxxooo

No comments: