Friday, August 03, 2007

Bunk Bed and Seth

This is the prize pack I won at the Scrapbook City retreat. LOTS of goodies for me. The Around the block prize was donated by Scrapbooking Down Under. They were so generous with heaps of prizes and special treats for us at the retreat.
This is Seth asleep in the top bunk. So far he has done two nights and one lunch sleep there. I was really nervous the first time he wanted to but there is rails the whole way around and he is so keen to be in the "big boy bed" that I couldn't say no. So beautiful everyone says it but they really do grow up so fast.

By the way Scrapbook City has already booked their next retreat for 25, 26 & 27 April 2008 so if anyone is interested just contact the store and make a deposit. I have a feeling this one will be a huge hit.

Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

1 comment:

Alicia Barry said...

Congrats on your win. Looks like a great prize.