Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tagged

Thanks Bec for another Tag I think I have done this on before but I will do it again because I can. (Dad you dont have to read all of this cause you prob. already know it. LOL.)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Mother
2. Sales Assistant
3. Sizzler - Service, registers and food prep.
4. Medical Receptionist
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Grease
2. American Pie 1, 2 & 3
3. Happy Gilmore
4. Scream 1, 2 & 3
Four places you have lived:
1. Maroochydore
2. Mt Gravatt
3. Pacific Paradise
4. That's it.
Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. anything "REALITY TV" {I just cant help myself}
3. Boston Legal
4. Las Vegas
Four places you have been:
1. Perisher
2. Sydney
3. Canarvan Gorge
4. Emerald
4 People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Hailey
2. Donna
3. Rhonda
4. Daddy
Four of my favourite foods:
1. Roast Pork Sandwich with gravy
2. Roast chicken and pasta salad
3. Guacamole
4. Tacos
Four of my favourite beverages:
1. Tea
2. water
3. Coke zero
4. Alcohol - depends on what mood I am in as to what I drink.
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Gold Coast
2. Movies
3. asleep
4. anywhere overseas on holidays
Four people I am tagging:
1. Anyone who hasn’t been!
Things you are looking forward to in the next year:
1. Holiday in Darwin
2. Seth going to Kindergarten
3. Scrapbook City scrap retreat
4. studying..........


Well thanks for the tag. I love doning those sorts of things getting to know other people and reminding yourself of things you want to achive.

Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: