Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Drying out

Well we are finally starting to dry out after all of the rain. Our dams are full now so we really don't need anymore anytime tooooo soon. Here is an example of just how much rain we had........ This photo was taken same time last year.
The boys all had a fantastic time in the rain though, Michael bought the boys skim boards so they could skim in all of the puddles (there were heaps everywhere). So I had a fantastic weekend too cause I couldn't do any washing and I had an empty house most of the week.

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister and my mother-in-law. Big party day on Sunday - lunch at the in-laws and dinner at my sisters lots of good food and great company.

Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are drying out Tanya! Sounds like the boys had lots of fun with their new boards!
xB