Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Holidays


Going away for a couple of days SSSSOOOOOO looking forward to it. I had the worst night sleep last night cause all I could think of was all of the stuff I hadn't yet done. We are staying here.

I had my cousins son sleep over for the first time last night he is the same age as Seth so the two of them have been having an absolute ball, poor Tristan is the third wheel and keeps causing fights but when I can distract him the two younger ones play beautiful together.

Tristan is helping me now 7888899+9 VIDJNXFMRET33IJR4I34I4EJ54DREY

On a sad note my favourite LSS Always Scrapbooking is closing. Bronwyn is still going to be around and she is now a Stampin' up consultant so if you would like any information on having a fun get together just drop her an email - bronroh@aapt.net.au Good Luck Bronwyn.

Be back in a couple of days with heaps of photos.
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: