Sunday, October 28, 2007

So glad this week is OVER

What a week it has been. We had our school FETE on Saturday night. So I have had a busy week helping get ready for the big day. Lots of time spent at the school. Not only was there the fete but we also had WORLD TEACHERS DAY which the P&C had to make all of the food for (which I don't think even got eaten, I know the {$40} cake didn't get touched)


But all is done and the FETE was a great success!!! I don't know if there were any marriage break ups or nervous break downs come Sunday but I am pretty sure there wont be a Fete next year, unfortunately. So much work went into it and the handful of people that helped were fantastic but we really need heaps more help on the night.


Here are some photos of my boys enjoying a couple of the rides..............

First ride of the day. The teacups, the guy is just about to spin them hence the laughing and pointing finger.
Seth loved this one but his thongs fell off half way through and he was worried about them.I can't believe Tristan went on this ride I didn't think he would be tall enough but they didn't stop him.
It just isn't fun when you have to line up.

Hopefully this week wont be as busy. We do have a couple of things on but nothing that I have to help organise. Thank goodness.
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo


No comments: