Monday, June 19, 2006

Bored.Bored.Bored.

well anthother meeting with a financial planner just so he could organise all of the money we dont have. I hate doing paper work but one of life's neccessities. Got the shits with my hubby because he never wants to watch what I want to watch on T.V. (he should be a work instead of watching T.V.) so I went for a drive to Mooloolaba OMG! I haven't been there for so long there are so many new shops and cafes and everything, it is weird to visit somewhere that you used to frequent regulary when you were younger to have it change so much in a matter of 2 years. Well along with the changes there is also the price change I cant aafford anything anymore ----> back to the problem of not having any money. Anyway having dinner at the inlaws tonight which is always nice especially since I dont have to cook or clean up. So I had better go and get the kids from daycare and get them ready and presentable.
Till next time.
Tanya.

No comments: