Friday, June 23, 2006

Still Raining and Leaking!

Another day, another bucket of water, another load of washing still to be washed. Story of my life washing waiting to be done...........Two young boys who love dirt and worse still love the bath so from one to the other equals many towels to be washed on top of the many changes of clothes they go through. Alas every mother and wife would be in the same predicament as me. I have been surfing the web looking for some cool signatures to add to my Scrapboxx profile and found these cool time lines for my boys they change each day, apparently, can't wait to watch them move.
I have decided to get my hair all cut off and be a hair model for a local salon I have no idea what they will do to my hair but I am so excited and nervous all at the same time. I am lucky that my hair grows really fast, so getting it cut doesn't worry me (too much) but having a really freaky cut and colour does. I have done it before for another salon and had my hair cut to chin level and bleached till my scalp peeled and then half dyed purple, I loved it but only kept it that way for about 2 weeks. It's a bugger when you get bored and mess around with your appearance. This photo was taken a few months ago so my hair is longer and blonder now.


I will keep you posted on how it turns out. Wish me luck. Hope my kids recognise me.
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: