Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Impatient


Well I am quite an impatient person by nature. I am waiting to hear if I have been selected to go into a magazine for scrapbooking, which is hard considering I love the page I submitted, and could not understand anyone not liking it. I am determined to keep submitting until I get selected. A friend of mine tried for a year before she got selected. So I am prepared for the long haul.
I have been scrapbooking for two years now and am sure that I can keep the motivation and passion up for a few more years.
I taught my first private lesson last Saturday for a lady that I have never met before and I was crapping myself. Turned out to be totally exhausting and not what I expected but still very enjoyable and rewarding, next time I will be more prepared. I really love doing group workshops because everyone bounces ideas off of each other and there is not so much pressure on me to come up with all of the ideas straight away. I didn't realize how much time I spend thinking about my pages before I do them until I had to come up with ideas for a whole album in one day. Like I said next time I will be more prepared mentally.
OK I am going to try and put a photo into my page so that I can cut and paste it for my profile so wish me luck if there is a photo in my profile you know that I have succeeded.
This photo was taken at a scrapbook retreat a couple of weeks ago the theme was "80's night".

Love Always
Tanya oxoxoxo

No comments: