Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Spoil Me


Had the best Sunday night. My very good friend Miss Emica invited me over so she could spoil me for one night away from the house, husband and kids. This is one of her favourite thing to do for her friends and family. After finally getting away from hubby and kids I arrive to be greeted with a drink and the beautiful smell of dinner. As always she has cooked something that I would not normally eat (in this case blue cheese) but in her lovely manner she says "just try it please! I know you will like it because I cooked it" and as usual I don't know what she does but along with the rest of dinner it was just amazing. I had a lovely night with no cooking (except for the kids dinner before I left) no dishes, no screaming kids, no arguing about bed times, just relaxation and two good friends having a great time.
A couple of games of chinese checkers, a couple of bottles of wine and we are ready to watch a movie, can you believe that I had never before seen "Fried Green Tomatoes" never mind that I fell asleep before the end of the movie but I enjoyed what I watched. Then to top things off I woke up to breakfast in bed. So I just have to say a great big THANK YOU to my bestest friend Emica.
Ready for another week of screaming kids and a wingeing husband but great memories of what it is like to be spoilt every once and a while.


Thankyou

Love Always

Tanya xxxooo

No comments: