Thursday, September 14, 2006

Aunty again!! Yay!








My sister in-law had a baby boy today at 12.08 Lunch time today. Her waters broke yesterday morning then nothing all day and night and then again this morning she got up and whoosh again. She went into hospital and they said yes your waters have broken we will get a bed ready for you to wait until you start contractions and labour by the time the nurse got back to say the bed was ready she was in full on labour 1 and a half hours later she gave birth to a 7 pound 14 ounces / 53cm long / HC 33cm baby boy. Ashton David Reedy born 14th September 2006.
I went to pick Tristan up from daycare and told him that Aunty Nicole had her baby, Tristan went crazy running around the playground saying yay! I have 3 cousins now yay!!!! Telling everyone it was so funny.





I did an introduction to hairdressing course last year and meet a couple of really nice girls and have remained in contact with them. One of them is getting married next year and asked if I could help with the invitations. I was so happy that she asked me. The three of us got together on Tuesday and had a great old gasbag. It was just what I needed a day of paper craft and talking and eating (don't need the eating side so much). and the invites turned out really nice.

Till next time
Love Always
Aunty Tanya xxxooo

No comments: