Saturday, September 09, 2006

Rude people.... Why?

I can not understand why some people have to be deliberately rude!!!! Our newest neighbours to the street are totally rude and ignorant. The mother is permenately frowning and never acknowledges that you are there, you could be standing two meters away from her and she will look the other way instead of saying hi and now her children are the same. Why????? I have no idea. The day they moved in I went over and introduced myself and my family and to welcome them to the street, the next day I offered for her children to play in our back yard so she could unpack and she said that "we are not that type of people we like to keep to ourselves we are a very close family" What the *&^% is that supposed to mean. Sorry but I have never had a neighbour who would not even wave or say hi as you walked past them. And it is not just me she does the same for the whole street and when you live in a culdesac you really notice things like that.

Other than that I had a fabulous day went to the markets with the kids and my Dad got 3 skirts and a shirt for just $10 for the lot. The boys were so well behaved. Then come home for a relaxing afternoon a little scrapping a couple of beers and a gasbag with my friend, Em, while watching Sweet Home Alabama (just love, love, love that movie). Michael has gone to a friends place to watch the footy and me and the boys just had pizza and garlic bread -great for the waistline-and then we are going to watch The Sound of Music can you believe that I have never watched it before.

Bye for now
Love Always
Tanya

P.S. Thought are there for Peter Brook's Family another legend who died doing what he loved. Two legends in one week how horrible.

No comments: