Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday

I love Fridays, don't know why, since everyday is just another day but it must come from the days when I worked although every job I have ever had I always had to work weekends at some stage or other. Maybe it is that pay day thing, that is always exciting.

My poor baby boy has horrible eczema on his legs in behind his knees and it is so bad it is blistering. Makes me so sad when my boys are sore or uncomfortable and there isn't much I can do about it. Just had to spend $40 dollars at the chemist buying cream and special saop and special medicated bath oil for him. Hope it works even though he just cried himself to sleep after I put the cream on. My poor baby!!!!

Had my sisters footy tipping break up (sounds funny) this afternoon I didn't do to bad I was surprised out of about 12 people I got about 6th considering I know bugger all about footy (Rugby League) and Mum was close behind me so not a bad effort from her either. Sissy got 2nd last she was pissed that she couldn't even lose properly.

Well here's hoping for a fabulous Week-end!!!!
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: