Wednesday, September 20, 2006

More hair stuff




Well got my hair done again. Just cant help myself. My friend is doing her appretiship through TAFE and I thought that I would be a test pilot for her. She did a great job I love my hair cut and she also did some blond foils but my hair was too fragile to do too many but I will be going back for more later.

I have used all of my internet limit up for the month and I am only 16 days into the month so I wont be posting much for a couple of weeks cause my speed has slowed down to 28k tooooooo sloooooow!!!!!

My cousin had a baby boy HUNTER 7 pound 6 ounces Congrats to Suzel and Brian on another boy. (looks like you have to go again to get that girl)

Thats it for now
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

P.S. And heres to the neighbours being so entertaining. Ha ha ha.

No comments: