Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas 2006

Well lots of photos to post so here goes.






Christmas morning we did the Santa presents and the presents from Mum and Dad.




Then off the my inlaws to have a yummy breakfast and open more presents from my husbands family.


Then to my family to open my familys presents.



Then off to have lunch at my Sisters' inlaws. (Only one week to go in her pregnancy) Well we arrived a about 1pm and didn't leave untill 11pm. I couldn't belive how much fun my hubby was having. Quad motorbikes, swimming pool, Good food and lots of new friends. He was still on the kareoke machine when I was putting the kids in the car to go. All in all a FANTASTIC day.


I got heaps of awesome presents =>$50 Scrapbooking voucher, Frangipani hairclips and earings, CD, electric salt and pepper shakers, morter and pestel, magazine subscription and a sticker for my car. So stoked!!!!

Well thats it for now

Tanya xxxooo





No comments: