Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Tagged

You tagged me Gigi but you haven't posted yours yet so I went and got it from Alicia's blog. Beat ya to it! Like you have anything better to do.

A - Available/Single? Married for 8 years now.
B- Best Friend? Emica
C- Cake or Pie? Sticky Date Pudding
D - Drink Of Choice? Coke Zero (goes well with the sticky date, LOL)
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? coffee cup
F - Favorite Color? Purple.
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? neither I prefer jelly beans
H - Home or Homesick? home.
I - Indulgence? Scrapbook shopping.
J - January Or February? February of course (Me, Tristan & Seth all born in Feb.)
K - Kids & Their Names? Tristan and Seth
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Food
M - Marriage date? Nov 14, 1998
N - Number Of Siblings? 1 sisters
O - Oranges Or Apples? Apples, less mess
P - Phobias/Fears? My children drowning
Q - Favorite Quote: Do unto others........
R - Real Hair Color? light brown or dark blond (can't remember, Hahaha.)
S - Season? Spring definately.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people? I dont know anyone that hasn't already been tagged.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I played the saxaphone for 8 years (at school) haven't played since leaving school (1994)
V - Vegetable you don’t like? I love veggies, dont really like fruit.
W - Worst Habit? eating from boredom
X - X-rays You’ve Had? knees, teeth, ankle, arm.
Y - Your Favorite Food? Any seafood and any takeaway.
Z - Zodiac Sign? Aquarius.

Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: