Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Eggs for breakfast

Well this is what happens when you go and have a shower in our house. Sethy thought it would be a great idea to make eggs for breakfast. Every egg that was left in the carton (I think 9) got put into the frying pan. He did a really good job except for a couple of bits of shell. So I reluctently cooked up all of the eggs and served them up went to finish getting ready and came back to a plate full of tomato and bbq sauce. This is why I dont wear makeup, cause I would never get out of the house.

So this is Seth after his new haircut. Not a happy boy at all!!!! He cried for the next two days saying I dont want a hair cut. Too late buddy, all gone. At one stage he said I WANT A NO-HAWK (meaning a mo-hawk) and I replied with dude you got a NO-HAWK! So funny I love it when they still cant get thier words right, it makes for much entertainment for us adults. I know I shouldn't pay out on my child but it is so much fun.

This page is my next entry for the Scrapbook City Challenge. This is from one of Alicia's Sketches on her blog site. I am really happy with how it turned out, My little king of hearts!!!

I just realized that this whole blog has been about Seth. Tristan is good too. Alittle bit of attitude lately but other than that he is growing up so fast I still cant believe he starts PREP next year.


Well thats all for now
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: