Saturday, December 09, 2006

Xmas tree


So this is my little xmas tree and the grand total of decorations that I have put up so far. Ha Ha no I actually wrapped everyones presents yesterday with some help from Tristan and put them under the tree. I was surprised that I had gotten everyones presents. Even got lots of little extras for the boys.

This is the boys getting their presents from Santa at their daycare xmas party last night. So funny, kids everywhere going crazy, mothers and fathers chasing them.


So weird when you grow up seeing someone all of the time and then you get to a certain age and you never have time to catch up. These two girls, Corrine and Lee, are my step cousins? Their Grandfather married my Grandma before we were born and we grew up like cousins but then our grandparent died and now we never see each other. Funny how life pans out.










Pga Golf is on again on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. I went on Thursday with my Dad and Seth (I could have done without pushing a nearly three year old around in a pram up and down grass hills all afternoon). Why is it when you need a child to be quiet that is when they decide to yell out. I love watching golf and being there on the first day of the comp you get to see all of the golfers and they usually seem alot more relaxed and there are not as many people there watching so you can actually see the pro's. My favourite golfer isn't doing too well, Peter Fowler, he is the best chipper ever ( in my opinion.) Plus I didn't get to see him, so spewing we always seemed to be at the wrong end of course hopefully he will be there again next year. I did however see all of the leaders play. I will hopefully get to attend - child free - next year so I will actually be able to watch them putt (not from 10 meters away cause I am too worried about Seth making to much noise.)
Plus Yesterday I had to do a trip up to hospital with Seth. He was pushing his tonka truck around and the tray flicked up and hit him in the chin. I thought it had gone straight through because he had blood in his mouth and a cut on the out side and he wouldn't let me look at it. So I just went straight up there and got the nurses to check it out. Luckily it wasn't as bad as I originally thought (hypochondriac Mother) I think the truck cut the outside and his tooth cut the inside. But he did whinge all night he woke up four times crying saying he was sore. My poor baby!!!
Well until next time
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: