Friday, August 18, 2006

Hello Everyone

Well has been a very busy couple of days!!!! My darling sons have been unbelievably naughty lately and I have not been in the frame of mind to deal with it so they have been getting worse until Tristan had a huge punch up with our 5 1/2 year old neighbour and got knocked on his arse. I was hoping that he would realise that he couldn't get away with being so demanding and expecting everyone to go his way but it only made him worse and more aggressive. So we have been having the last two days of major pulling back into line which (unfortunately) I know isn't over yet! Hopefully it shouldn't take too many more days to get him back to normal. The worst part is Seth watches and copies everything Tristan does. Monkey see monkey do!!!
Michaels' business is doing really well but that means he has to work 7 days a week for a while until he gets everything in order and wait for it to settle down. They have had to put their prices up cause they have been getting every job that they quote hence the reason they have so much work to catch up on. Hope he gives himself a break soon. For his sake!
As for me I am tired. With Michael working so much I feel like a single mum even though he has been making a really big effort to be there for quality time with the boys. The boys are rebelling by being really naughty and constantly saying I want my Daddy, I miss my Daddy when he is at work. Which breaks my heart every time they say it cause I know we need Michael to work but they don't understand why he has to go to work. And then when Michael gets home all they want is me. Go figure?
Going to go to bed now
Until next time
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: