Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Karate and Dishwashers

Got up and took the boys to Daycare as usual on a Tuesday got home ready for my appointment with a Karate instructor who was trying to join up Tristan. I kinda knew about the club and had already decided to join him up but he still did the whole speech. He starts his first class next Monday. I am a bit nervous I hope he listens and does as he is told. That is the main reason I am joining him up so that he can learn respect and discipline and that you don't need to be so aggressive all of the time.
Then just after he left the Dishwasher man arrived to fix the dishwasher. Wonder what the neighbours were thinking. No kids and Two male callers for the morning. How funny! Hubby rang when the dishwasher man was there and he could hear him talking in the background. Turns out they have met before and have mutual friends.
So glad to have my dishwasher back. Although I must admit (never thought I would ever think this) I quite enjoyed having to do the dishes knowing that it was only for a week or so cause the kids actually left me alone. When I pack the dishwasher they want to help and Seth trys to climb in but for some reason they weren't interested in me while doing the dishes the old fashion way. (Except to play with the rubber gloves)
Well after my monster post last time I wont make this one too long.
Till next time.
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

This is how beautiful our weekends have been on the Sunshine Coast, this is from two weekends ago.

No comments: