Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Love Taking Photos

This photo of me and Seth is actually one he took with his arm stretched out I haven't edited it at all. So impressed with how well it turned out.




I was showing hubby all of the photos I took of the kids at the beach the other day and Seth decided he wanted to take some photos so hesitantly I handed him the camera and we actually got a couple of good photos not bad for a two year old. So then it turned into an improptu photo shoot with everyone having a go of the camera, we were all laughing so much. My favourite is the one of all of the boys pretend sleeping, as you can see Seth couldn't pretend sleep without the sound effects it was so hard for everyone else not to laugh. Now I just have to scrap them.
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

1 comment:

Alicia Barry said...

Hi Tanya. Thanks for visiting my blog. It;s good to match up your picture with your name. I remember you now. I met so many people that weekend, I couldn't remember everyone's name and face. Glad to see you at SC, you are doing great work.